What I really like about this Sandio mouse is that the makers have thought outside the box. They have taken something familiar and well known, and tried to improve it in an ingenious way. The result is suitable for Engineers, Designers, Surveyors and Architects; in fact, anything to do with 3D model manipulation and this device is good for you. There are also over 40 different input options, 16 of them configurable, making this mouse/joystick combo a dream if you hate your keyboard.
An additional feature which is quite innovative (although I was startled when it first happened) is the audible DPI cues. The Game O2 is equipped with a human voice reporting feature that will announce the current DPI setting when it is changed. You may turn the DPI voice-reporting feature off in the 3D Input Management. The audible cues say in a polite but firm voice "400"; "800" "1600" or "2000" for the DPI settings. So in real time you can adjust the DPI settings to four different levels and for convenience with each setting the mouse wheel light color changes accordingly as can be seen in this picture below.
An additional wrist support is provided which clips to the mouse and allows your wrist some rest from all that clicking action; and though good for some, it didn't work for me. For the gamers out there, this mouse caters well for RTS, RPG (MMORPG's) and FPS games. The added movement features and keys give you less reliance on the keyboard and a more intuitive focus into the immersive world you love so much. With 16 different settable configuration keys, it will take some training but it is not beyond the realms of possibility to master it.
The camera views are the easiest to manipulate and I would recommend that after 5 minutes of an easy level that you get right back into your game with this new and innovative device. If you like the look and you think you can adjust to the controls you should look them up as they have distribution branches in Taiwan, USA & China.
High quality Adjustable 2000dpi sensor
16 independently programmable button/key settings
On-The-Fly dpi adjustment (400,800, 1600 & 2000dpi)
50-100 inches per second with max acceleration 20g
Almost Zero-friction Teflon feet
Asymmetrical USB 2.0 connector
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience