The Computer Market in Taipei always has many surprises, and one product that has left an impression on me is the Sandio mouse from a company called Sandio Technology Corporation. After a brief introduction to their product I left them my details and Sandio has since contacted me, asking me to check out their latest addition to the mouse stable.
When it arrived I had no idea what to expect, and even less of an idea about its abilities. The first mouse called the "3D Game O" that I saw a few months ago left such a good impression; so it may be that I am slightly bias. However, the first thing I noticed is the box; it says "Gaming Mouse" on the box cover, but the box doesn't have heaps of iconic Transformer pictures and sword wielding Japanese samurai warriors, so I had to do a double take just to see that they had delivered the correct item.
Yes, I read it correctly the first time; it's a white box, very classy with a picture of the earth, or at least a portion of the globe in the corner. The immediate feeling was unease because although the mouse is presented in a professional way, the box design seems completely out of character compared with other gaming mice that I've looked at. Take a look for yourself:
Not what I would expect of a gaming mouse presentation, but rather something you would see appealing to a professional Draughtsman or AutoCad Engineer.
Once I got over the strange presentation, I took a look at what was inside the box. The mouse itself is immediately conspicuous not only because of the many colors, but that it is completely different from any other mouse you have ever seen:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league