A.I. Technology Cool Silver
One of our newcomers to the TIM wars is called Cool Silver. It is a compound manufactured by A.I. Technology, a name not familiar to a lot of us. That doesn't mean they haven't been around the playing field, however. These folks have been creating thermal interface materials for the past 25 years and have worked with manufacturers of components for military, aerospace and super-computer products during this time frame.
The goop itself is a silver based compound that A.I. Technology claims is completely nonconductive in bulk. Consistency of the Cool Silver is very smooth and applies easily without any noticeable buildup. Like the MX-2 compound noted on the previous page, this product requires no curing time so you won't have to worry about burning in your build before you start cranking up the speeds.
Though you may not know the name "Tuniq", odds are good you will recognize the parent company, Sunbeam. Many enthusiasts have spent more than a little green setting up specialized lighting effects from this manufacturer, so we already know that there is a bond present between the company and those who like to step away from the norm.
Their product, called TX-2, is the least thick in consistency. There is still plenty of body for application, but it spreads a bit easier than the other compounds tested. Coverage was excellent and I noted no areas where the paste did not protect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter