A.I. Technology Cool Silver
One of our newcomers to the TIM wars is called Cool Silver. It is a compound manufactured by A.I. Technology, a name not familiar to a lot of us. That doesn't mean they haven't been around the playing field, however. These folks have been creating thermal interface materials for the past 25 years and have worked with manufacturers of components for military, aerospace and super-computer products during this time frame.
The goop itself is a silver based compound that A.I. Technology claims is completely nonconductive in bulk. Consistency of the Cool Silver is very smooth and applies easily without any noticeable buildup. Like the MX-2 compound noted on the previous page, this product requires no curing time so you won't have to worry about burning in your build before you start cranking up the speeds.
Though you may not know the name "Tuniq", odds are good you will recognize the parent company, Sunbeam. Many enthusiasts have spent more than a little green setting up specialized lighting effects from this manufacturer, so we already know that there is a bond present between the company and those who like to step away from the norm.
Their product, called TX-2, is the least thick in consistency. There is still plenty of body for application, but it spreads a bit easier than the other compounds tested. Coverage was excellent and I noted no areas where the paste did not protect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017