A.I. Technology Cool Silver
One of our newcomers to the TIM wars is called Cool Silver. It is a compound manufactured by A.I. Technology, a name not familiar to a lot of us. That doesn't mean they haven't been around the playing field, however. These folks have been creating thermal interface materials for the past 25 years and have worked with manufacturers of components for military, aerospace and super-computer products during this time frame.
The goop itself is a silver based compound that A.I. Technology claims is completely nonconductive in bulk. Consistency of the Cool Silver is very smooth and applies easily without any noticeable buildup. Like the MX-2 compound noted on the previous page, this product requires no curing time so you won't have to worry about burning in your build before you start cranking up the speeds.
Though you may not know the name "Tuniq", odds are good you will recognize the parent company, Sunbeam. Many enthusiasts have spent more than a little green setting up specialized lighting effects from this manufacturer, so we already know that there is a bond present between the company and those who like to step away from the norm.
Their product, called TX-2, is the least thick in consistency. There is still plenty of body for application, but it spreads a bit easier than the other compounds tested. Coverage was excellent and I noted no areas where the paste did not protect.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- Get this Samsung wireless charging pad for over 70% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer shows amazing graphics
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package