That covers things for this article and here is to the joys of always being able to be connected, as long as there is service coverage wherever you may be.
Maybe it is time you considered saving some cash and cancelling your existing broadband connection? Probably not but if you were on a 256Kbps or 512Kbps you could actually consider it if the data charges vs. monthly rate ratio works out well.
This method of connectively would also work well as a backup internet connection if your regular home or office connection goes down. For a little bit of fun, we tried using our favorite bit torrent software called "utorrent" and we had no issues whatsoever with downloading and uploading torrents - albeit slower than usual but it still worked.
We uploaded at almost 30KB/s and our regular port that was programmed into our usual Wi-Fi router was also open and accessible, which was a shock. We also had no issues with FTP connections but before you venture into this, you should check with your phone network provider in your area about what types of services you can and cannot use as your mileage may vary.
If you have any tech questions or want to comment, as always head on over to our forums and speak out. There is a link below for you to navigate there quicky!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [HSDPA connection sharing from WM6 phones]
- Page 2 [HSDPA on the PC over Bluetooth]
- Page 3 [HSDPA on the PC over USB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L