That covers things for this article and here is to the joys of always being able to be connected, as long as there is service coverage wherever you may be.
Maybe it is time you considered saving some cash and cancelling your existing broadband connection? Probably not but if you were on a 256Kbps or 512Kbps you could actually consider it if the data charges vs. monthly rate ratio works out well.
This method of connectively would also work well as a backup internet connection if your regular home or office connection goes down. For a little bit of fun, we tried using our favorite bit torrent software called "utorrent" and we had no issues whatsoever with downloading and uploading torrents - albeit slower than usual but it still worked.
We uploaded at almost 30KB/s and our regular port that was programmed into our usual Wi-Fi router was also open and accessible, which was a shock. We also had no issues with FTP connections but before you venture into this, you should check with your phone network provider in your area about what types of services you can and cannot use as your mileage may vary.
If you have any tech questions or want to comment, as always head on over to our forums and speak out. There is a link below for you to navigate there quicky!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [HSDPA connection sharing from WM6 phones]
- Page 2 [HSDPA on the PC over Bluetooth]
- Page 3 [HSDPA on the PC over USB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family