Closer look at the P5K(3) Deluxe
The package of the P5K Deluxe and the P5K3 Deluxe are almost identical with only a few changes on the box. Before we dive into having a look at the memory we have on hand today let us just have a quick sneak peek at the package of the P5K Deluxe and P5K3 Deluxe.
The front of the box has an elegant look about it with the model number in gold writing. The only other difference between the two is the graphs that show a difference between ASUS memory performance and its competitors. We are not holding our breath though for 75% increases.
Turning the box over we can also see that we have a very similar layout, the only changes include the fact that the P5K Deluxe says it natively supports DDR-2 1066MHz while the P5K3 natively supports DDR-3 1333MHz. The picture in the top right corner is different with the noticeable heat pipe difference between the two boards.
Diving into the package apart from the name on the manual and the extra fan that comes with the P5K3 Deluxe there is no difference between the two. All the usual culprits are seen, manual, quick install guide along with our ASUS sticker.
We have 4x SATA cables, 1x IDE cable, 1x floppy cable, molex to SATA cable, wireless antenna and USB 2.0/Firewire header. All very standard when it comes to the Deluxe package from ASUS. As we just mentioned the cooler seen is only included with the P5K3 Deluxe variant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives