Closer look at the P5K(3) Deluxe
The package of the P5K Deluxe and the P5K3 Deluxe are almost identical with only a few changes on the box. Before we dive into having a look at the memory we have on hand today let us just have a quick sneak peek at the package of the P5K Deluxe and P5K3 Deluxe.
The front of the box has an elegant look about it with the model number in gold writing. The only other difference between the two is the graphs that show a difference between ASUS memory performance and its competitors. We are not holding our breath though for 75% increases.
Turning the box over we can also see that we have a very similar layout, the only changes include the fact that the P5K Deluxe says it natively supports DDR-2 1066MHz while the P5K3 natively supports DDR-3 1333MHz. The picture in the top right corner is different with the noticeable heat pipe difference between the two boards.
Diving into the package apart from the name on the manual and the extra fan that comes with the P5K3 Deluxe there is no difference between the two. All the usual culprits are seen, manual, quick install guide along with our ASUS sticker.
We have 4x SATA cables, 1x IDE cable, 1x floppy cable, molex to SATA cable, wireless antenna and USB 2.0/Firewire header. All very standard when it comes to the Deluxe package from ASUS. As we just mentioned the cooler seen is only included with the P5K3 Deluxe variant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect