Closer look at the P5K(3) Deluxe
The package of the P5K Deluxe and the P5K3 Deluxe are almost identical with only a few changes on the box. Before we dive into having a look at the memory we have on hand today let us just have a quick sneak peek at the package of the P5K Deluxe and P5K3 Deluxe.
The front of the box has an elegant look about it with the model number in gold writing. The only other difference between the two is the graphs that show a difference between ASUS memory performance and its competitors. We are not holding our breath though for 75% increases.
Turning the box over we can also see that we have a very similar layout, the only changes include the fact that the P5K Deluxe says it natively supports DDR-2 1066MHz while the P5K3 natively supports DDR-3 1333MHz. The picture in the top right corner is different with the noticeable heat pipe difference between the two boards.
Diving into the package apart from the name on the manual and the extra fan that comes with the P5K3 Deluxe there is no difference between the two. All the usual culprits are seen, manual, quick install guide along with our ASUS sticker.
We have 4x SATA cables, 1x IDE cable, 1x floppy cable, molex to SATA cable, wireless antenna and USB 2.0/Firewire header. All very standard when it comes to the Deluxe package from ASUS. As we just mentioned the cooler seen is only included with the P5K3 Deluxe variant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook