Closer look at the P5K(3) Deluxe
The package of the P5K Deluxe and the P5K3 Deluxe are almost identical with only a few changes on the box. Before we dive into having a look at the memory we have on hand today let us just have a quick sneak peek at the package of the P5K Deluxe and P5K3 Deluxe.
The front of the box has an elegant look about it with the model number in gold writing. The only other difference between the two is the graphs that show a difference between ASUS memory performance and its competitors. We are not holding our breath though for 75% increases.
Turning the box over we can also see that we have a very similar layout, the only changes include the fact that the P5K Deluxe says it natively supports DDR-2 1066MHz while the P5K3 natively supports DDR-3 1333MHz. The picture in the top right corner is different with the noticeable heat pipe difference between the two boards.
Diving into the package apart from the name on the manual and the extra fan that comes with the P5K3 Deluxe there is no difference between the two. All the usual culprits are seen, manual, quick install guide along with our ASUS sticker.
We have 4x SATA cables, 1x IDE cable, 1x floppy cable, molex to SATA cable, wireless antenna and USB 2.0/Firewire header. All very standard when it comes to the Deluxe package from ASUS. As we just mentioned the cooler seen is only included with the P5K3 Deluxe variant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni