Specifications of the Dell D820 business notebook
We have already said the D820 has some impressive features; here is a more complete list:
Intel Core Duo T2500 (2Ghz)
Nvidia Quadro NVS 110M (128MB)
2.0GB, 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2x1024MB)
15.4-inch WUXGA (1920x1200)
SigmaTel 9200 HD
100GB SATA (7, 200-rpm)
Philips 8X DVD+/- RW
Intel Pro Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Wireless 3945
90W AC Adapter
9 Cell 85WHR LI-ION primary battery
Dell 350 Bluetooth Card
Conexant HDA D110 56.6K V.92 Modem
PC card slot
Smart Card reader
4 USB ports
1394 port (Firewire)
Nylon carry case
Wave Systems fingerprint reader
One thing you will notice if you rush over the Dell website now in order to buy this system, is that some of the specs listed here are not available anymore. Dell has updated the range with faster CPUs and increased memory speed for example. You should bear this in mind when looking at the benchmark scores later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Features]
- Page 4 [More Features]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Windows Vista (WEI)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 10 [Battery Life]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications