Specifications of the Dell D820 business notebook
We have already said the D820 has some impressive features; here is a more complete list:
Intel Core Duo T2500 (2Ghz)
Nvidia Quadro NVS 110M (128MB)
2.0GB, 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2x1024MB)
15.4-inch WUXGA (1920x1200)
SigmaTel 9200 HD
100GB SATA (7, 200-rpm)
Philips 8X DVD+/- RW
Intel Pro Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Wireless 3945
90W AC Adapter
9 Cell 85WHR LI-ION primary battery
Dell 350 Bluetooth Card
Conexant HDA D110 56.6K V.92 Modem
PC card slot
Smart Card reader
4 USB ports
1394 port (Firewire)
Nylon carry case
Wave Systems fingerprint reader
One thing you will notice if you rush over the Dell website now in order to buy this system, is that some of the specs listed here are not available anymore. Dell has updated the range with faster CPUs and increased memory speed for example. You should bear this in mind when looking at the benchmark scores later on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Features]
- Page 4 [More Features]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Windows Vista (WEI)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 10 [Battery Life]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4