With the release of VIA's DDR technology standard, many manufacturers have followed VIA's teachings with memory modules supporting the new super fast memory standard, and Kingmax, Taiwan's leading memory manufacturers, have also followed suit.
While Kingmax's PC2100 DDR SDRAM is a late arrival to the DDR arena, it has been worth the wait. Not only has this memory been designed on the TinyBGA design, it has also been blessed with obtaining the fastest possible FSB speeds for DDR memory. that's not something that should be taken lightly.
With Kingmax releasing new memory for the DDR-333 and DDR-400 platforms in mind (yes we will be showing these memory modules on TweakTown very soon), we though that showing you just what the current memory stock can do for you if you are considering DDR but want to know just how far you can push it. Well folks, here it is, our Kingmax PC2100 Compatibility tests results...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20