With the release of VIA's DDR technology standard, many manufacturers have followed VIA's teachings with memory modules supporting the new super fast memory standard, and Kingmax, Taiwan's leading memory manufacturers, have also followed suit.
While Kingmax's PC2100 DDR SDRAM is a late arrival to the DDR arena, it has been worth the wait. Not only has this memory been designed on the TinyBGA design, it has also been blessed with obtaining the fastest possible FSB speeds for DDR memory. that's not something that should be taken lightly.
With Kingmax releasing new memory for the DDR-333 and DDR-400 platforms in mind (yes we will be showing these memory modules on TweakTown very soon), we though that showing you just what the current memory stock can do for you if you are considering DDR but want to know just how far you can push it. Well folks, here it is, our Kingmax PC2100 Compatibility tests results...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design