With the release of VIA's DDR technology standard, many manufacturers have followed VIA's teachings with memory modules supporting the new super fast memory standard, and Kingmax, Taiwan's leading memory manufacturers, have also followed suit.
While Kingmax's PC2100 DDR SDRAM is a late arrival to the DDR arena, it has been worth the wait. Not only has this memory been designed on the TinyBGA design, it has also been blessed with obtaining the fastest possible FSB speeds for DDR memory. that's not something that should be taken lightly.
With Kingmax releasing new memory for the DDR-333 and DDR-400 platforms in mind (yes we will be showing these memory modules on TweakTown very soon), we though that showing you just what the current memory stock can do for you if you are considering DDR but want to know just how far you can push it. Well folks, here it is, our Kingmax PC2100 Compatibility tests results...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 PC port won't come any time soon
- Nintendo Switch to launch only as complete bundle
- The world's tiniest smartphone has 1.54-inch display
- Is Surface Studio Microsoft's new all-in-one desktop?
- Samsung offers upgrade program for Note7 owners
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now