With the release of VIA's DDR technology standard, many manufacturers have followed VIA's teachings with memory modules supporting the new super fast memory standard, and Kingmax, Taiwan's leading memory manufacturers, have also followed suit.
While Kingmax's PC2100 DDR SDRAM is a late arrival to the DDR arena, it has been worth the wait. Not only has this memory been designed on the TinyBGA design, it has also been blessed with obtaining the fastest possible FSB speeds for DDR memory. that's not something that should be taken lightly.
With Kingmax releasing new memory for the DDR-333 and DDR-400 platforms in mind (yes we will be showing these memory modules on TweakTown very soon), we though that showing you just what the current memory stock can do for you if you are considering DDR but want to know just how far you can push it. Well folks, here it is, our Kingmax PC2100 Compatibility tests results...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus