With the release of VIA's DDR technology standard, many manufacturers have followed VIA's teachings with memory modules supporting the new super fast memory standard, and Kingmax, Taiwan's leading memory manufacturers, have also followed suit.
While Kingmax's PC2100 DDR SDRAM is a late arrival to the DDR arena, it has been worth the wait. Not only has this memory been designed on the TinyBGA design, it has also been blessed with obtaining the fastest possible FSB speeds for DDR memory. that's not something that should be taken lightly.
With Kingmax releasing new memory for the DDR-333 and DDR-400 platforms in mind (yes we will be showing these memory modules on TweakTown very soon), we though that showing you just what the current memory stock can do for you if you are considering DDR but want to know just how far you can push it. Well folks, here it is, our Kingmax PC2100 Compatibility tests results...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance