Instead of just sitting idle and twiddling thumbs, it's seems like they have been doing something over at the AMD and ATI camp.
With a little research (aka Google.com), we found out that Dark Messiah uses an OpenGL interface. The performance gains would seem to be pointed more at an increase in OpenGL driver architecture, so games like PREY, Doom 3, Quake 4, Dark Messiah and more utilizing OpenGL should see a gain.
The normal array of bug fixes are in there and if you're using a high-end Radeon graphics card and want a bump in your OpenGL gaming, it's clearly a driver update worth doing this month. If you're updating to the Windows Vista version, just pay attention to the BSOD issues we noted in the introduction and you should be a happy little vegemite.
Till later this month, Happy Gaming and Benchmarking!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup