Quick Bits - GeCube's AGP Plans
While we didn't get a chance to visit GeCube here in Taipei since most of their new products were already in Germany, they were able to help us out with information and pictures about their upcoming range of new AGP graphics cards.
When PCI Express graphics cards started to hit the market, the general conception was that AGP cards would be phased out within one year. As you know, the consumer drives the market and evidently there is still a demand for AGP graphics cards - especially high performance models.
Recently Nicole from GeCube let us know about the release of a whole range of new AGP cards including the Radeon X1950XT 256MB DDR-3, X1950PRO 256MB DDR-3 for high-end and X1650 PRO 512MB DDR-2 and X1650 512MB DDR-2 for mainstream markets.
It's good to see GeCube releasing new AGP cards based on fairly modern GPU's as it's clear there are plenty of users out there who are not yet willing to upgrade their complete system just to house a PCI Express graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives