Quick Bits - GeCube's AGP Plans
While we didn't get a chance to visit GeCube here in Taipei since most of their new products were already in Germany, they were able to help us out with information and pictures about their upcoming range of new AGP graphics cards.
When PCI Express graphics cards started to hit the market, the general conception was that AGP cards would be phased out within one year. As you know, the consumer drives the market and evidently there is still a demand for AGP graphics cards - especially high performance models.
Recently Nicole from GeCube let us know about the release of a whole range of new AGP cards including the Radeon X1950XT 256MB DDR-3, X1950PRO 256MB DDR-3 for high-end and X1650 PRO 512MB DDR-2 and X1650 512MB DDR-2 for mainstream markets.
It's good to see GeCube releasing new AGP cards based on fairly modern GPU's as it's clear there are plenty of users out there who are not yet willing to upgrade their complete system just to house a PCI Express graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes